Forum de la Guilde ANKOR Index du Forum
Forum de la Guilde ANKOR Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

FULL The Hobbit Tolkien Edit

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Guilde ANKOR Index du Forum -> Rune Of Magic - Tutoriels et Astuces -> Home Sweet Home
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jannmart

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 19:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL The Hobbit Tolkien Edit Répondre en citant

The Hobbit Tolkien Edit > bit.ly/1t4fkPj

The Hobbit Tolkien Edit

10cf746e54
Join 321 other followers Build a website with WordPress.com . If the idea of watching a leaner, meaner Hobbit movie is too tempting to pass up, though, now you at least have the option. In my opinion this was a much better option. If anyoneelse is graciousenough to create subtitles in their native language, please post them to the comments section,and I will add themto the site. Thank you very much, some help with that would be appreciated! LikeLike May 10, 2015 at 5:55 pm Reply David Jackson says: I thought it was fantastic and like others Id have tweaked it here or there to suit my own wishes but really, there were so few places where thats the case that I see no point in listing them. However, if you would prefer a smaller file-size, you can also download the lower-resolution 2GB version, by using this torrent. There are no Orcs battles along the way, each one diminishing our expectations.

More Geek Ridiculous F1 racing simulator costs more than any car youll ever own Rumors suggest that the Nintendo NX will have VR support Virtual reality sim Notes on Blindness makes you feel like Daredevil The most soul-crushing Boy Scout merit badges Artificial intelligence brings new life to old photos When The Hobbit film trilogy began, the big question hovering over the entire production was Is it really a good idea to turn a short childrens book into three three-hour movies? Now, as Peter Jacksons second epic Middle-earth series comes to a close, it turns out the answer was a resounding no, but one fan has provided a look at the more restrained movie that might have been with The Hobbit: The Tolkien Edit. If you would like to download the movie, then simply add this torrent to your BitTorrent client. Ive downloaded and watched your latest edit. I cant recommend this enough. In the wake of Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, tons of phantom edits emerged attempting to make the film less disappointing. A J.R.R. Thanks again. Theres also talk of the reduction of some of the Orc sequences, and also of Laketown. May the hair on your toes never fall out. The toughest parts to edit were the barrel-ride and the fight on Ravenhill (since Legolas and Tauriel kept bursting in with their gymnastics routine).

my nights are more beautifulthe addams family latinoViskningar och roprick steins india afgcracker nine elevenwheels of steel across americadark knight rises mkvmuse follow me2014 new moviesdriver sweeper portable
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 19:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Guilde ANKOR Index du Forum -> Rune Of Magic - Tutoriels et Astuces -> Home Sweet Home Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange